This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 1000 to $ 1500 per month
February 14 2018
HA TIEN VEGAS ENTERTAINMENT RESORT
Our company seeks an individual to serve as its receptionist. Such individual will be responsible for the provision of efficient but friendly services to satisfy all our customers. The receptionist is expected to respond to the guests’ request professionally and play an important role in ensuring the smooth running of room booking service.
- Make sure that the customers have superb experiences by attending to and meeting the guests’ needs effectively.
- Develop a strong relationship with the guests and ensure that you effectively resolve all the complaints or issues raised by the customers.
- Provide a quality customer services.
- Make the customers comfortable while you ensure that you deal with their requests effectively
- Effectively and courteously provide the required solutions to the complaints of all the customers.
- Accurately bill the guest and ensure that each guest’s account is correct.
- Know the exact price of each room;the value-added services, special offers, and other information to communicate with the guest and other relevant departments.
- Be in charge of the complimentary room either for government comp or management and procedures surrounding room check-in and check out.
- Ensure the safety and security of all the guests’ items that were received.
- Keep in touch with the team in charge of CCTV and security in case you found a guest’s lost item.
- Inform the supervisor of what the customers want.
- Let the CCTV capture you while you receive money from the clients and drop them into the cage.
- A minimum of high school certification or bachelor degree.
- Relevant experience is a plus.
- Consistent, dependable and honest.
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work with or without a team.
- A positive minded person that is committed, competent and highly motivated.
- Must be able to communicate in Vietnamese and Khmer (orally and in writing).
- A good knowledge of English is an added advantage.