This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 8200 per month
Lake Forest, UNITED STATES
October 1 2021
- Making sure that our managers, employees and other supervisors are added in different functions by ensuring the intake, research, and solicitation of all necessary resources.
- Making sure that internal employee relations are well coordinated for the identification and modification of the policies and procedures for Human Resources management improvement.
- Ensuring the clear and well documentation of all our policy recommendations as well as making sure that all our legal counsels and HR business partners are partnered.
- Working with the aim of ensuring that supervisors and managers are coached for the management of employee performance.
- Making sure that all our management are partnered with for the purpose of ensuring the improvement of our plans and timely follow-up.
- Making sure that you oversee the prompt release and payment of any fee associated with separation agreements.
- Making sure that medical leaves as well as short or long term disabilities administration is overseen.
- Making sure that all the contested unemployment claims and our workers’ compensation claims.
- Making sure that all records relating to human resources are well documented.
- Making sure that subpoenas are responded too as well as making sure that all department reports are maintained and built in line with our government and company regulations.
- Making sure that all recommendations and interviews and reviewed as needed.
- Working with the aim of ensuring that all project and business related initiatives being workedon.
- Making sure that all the necessary in-house training material are well developed for our business leaders and HR teams.
- Making sure that all duties and projects are performed as may be assigned.
- Ability to communicate well either in writing or by words of mouth.
- Change implementation skills, as well as the ability, persuade people to adopt a particular opinion.
- Plan, Assignment and training skills with different but diverse backgrounds.
- Organization skills with the skill in performing and advising employee hires or appraisals.
- Ability and experience in making decisions and solving different problems as may be required.
- Skills in supervising all the organization’s policies using all the applicable laws.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A university degree or its equivalent.
- At least eight years experience as a Human Resource Generalist.
- A minimum of four years experience in Employee Relations.
- Ability to travel for about twenty-five percent of your time