This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6200 to $ 6500 per month
October 7 2021
Standing tall among other Agrisolutions companies is Zagro which is a PLC in Singapore. It has strong background and experience in the provision of agrisolutions to several farmers. It is also a manufacturing company that produces and distributes several products which are helpful to both animal and crop.
Due to our growth, we seek an intelligent and energetic professional that is self-motivated, and passionate to work with our team of intelligent and talented individuals to bring about the difference that our group needs.
- Be responsible to the Chairman who is based at Singapore and the Chief Executive Officer.
- Generate leads which you should convert to sales in the relevant countries.
- Develop, communicate and implement your plan in such a way that you will exceed the sales target of the company without compromising the company’s values.
- Establish and implement an applicable sales plan in the region to sell our products.
- Be in charge of the different experts that are responsible for bringing about an improvement in the sales of our company’s products.
- Research, analyze and interpret the dynamics of the market to position our company in such a way that it will adapt to the changes in the market.
- Relate and communicate actively with the headquarters as regards to the sales initiatives and agendas that are planned to be implemented.
- Relate any necessary information as regards to the headquarters initiatives to the clients and sales team as may be required.
- Support the team by providing the required information gathered from your market research which is capable of shaping our marketing strategy.
- Be proactive in such a way that you will constantly look for a way to improve the company’s sales and to grow the company’s revenue in the Asian Market.
- A university degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Agrochemicals or in any other similar but relevant field.
- A minimum of five years experiences in export and marketing of goods preferably chemical production or agro-products distribution and trading.
- A huge network of contacts with different people in China and India.
- A business-oriented person that is ethical and honest.
- A strong interpersonal, leadership, managerial, communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to travel for at least two weeks per month locally and internationally.
- Previous involvement in Asian Market is advantageous.
- Competitive salary and other added benefits
- Confidentiality is taken seriously.
We are sorry to inform you that we will notify only the shortlisted individuals.