This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 9500 to $ 10000 per month
September 30 2021
- Creating and executing on business development and market management plans for prepaid and commercial card products
- Managing a portfolio of customers with the primary goal of sourcing new business to drive revenue growth to meet goals against the customer portfolio.
- Identifying target clients to meet goals and revenue growth as well as being responsible for driving new business growth and market share by globally delivering the prepaid and commercial card solutions and platforms, as well as retaining existing business through increased satisfaction levels
- Ensuring the consistent, professional delivery of sales and client management disciplines including account plans, call reporting, lead generation, and relationship reviews.
- Working closely with corporate product and sales organization on prioritizing new leads and participate as an active member of the deal team for deal structuring, pricing, and execution.
- Achieving or exceeding annual pipeline wins and revenue realization targets for acquisition origination and existing program (cross-sell and optimization of existing client program) organic revenue growth.
- Achieving assigned quota for signings and revenue plans as well as developing plans and strategies for key opportunities.
- Utilizing tools (SalesForce) and report territory pipeline and forecast information accurately and on a timely basis
- Maintaining relationships with appropriate key corporate accounts as well as developing and delivering custom sales presentations and demonstration.
- A degree in Business/Finance Management or its equivalent
- Minimum of five to seven years sales or business development role experience in banking, financial services or bank cards environment.
- Knowledge in financial and commercial card products and regional partnerships as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to execute calling plans, business development tasks and initiatives to meet revenue growth targets
- Experience in prospect management through all sales cycles ranging from leads generation to relationship fostering, needs discovery, value proposition delivery, product positioning to client needs, business closing, price negotiation pricing or contract and the implementation of a successful program.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with clients, key stakeholders and cross functional teams
- Excellent understanding of card payments, merchant, network and proven success in business development, client management, and sales.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently or the willingness to travel when required.