This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
10800 to 11000 per month
November 20 2017
We seek an experienced candidate for the role of the Regional Sales Manager to maintain contacts and relationships with old and new customers, ordering and controlling the sales activities of the company and carrying out other responsibilities as required
- Taking charge and ordering the activities of sales for any region assigned
- Developing contacts with new customers and working with the old customers
- Acting as the intermediate contact point for the customers all through our sales process
- Consistently traveling and paying visits to the customers
- Making timely follow ups on the sales leads
- Handling and organizing the distribution of marketing brochures and resources to potential customers
- Making demonstrations available for the customers
- Providing the information of the present customers for the website of the company
- Making updates available for the database of the customers
- Preserving the relationships with the customers
- Liaising and working with the customers on the improvement and adjustments of products
- Providing advice to the clients on the available products and possible solutions as needed
- Adhering entirely to the sales orders
- Following the customers up and making pricing negotiations with them
- Yielding to the dates and delivery terms.
- Collecting late payments for the finance sector as needed
- Making feedback for the new products available by working meticulously with R&D
- Working with the Professional Services meticulously on the solutions to customer applications
- Working with Inside Sales on requests for order and quotations
- Getting engaged with the production sector to have an understanding of how products are built
- Sending any special requests of the customers to our professional manufacturing and R&D services.
- Sending invitations to the trade shows and events of PENKO to the customers
- Organizing product training and demonstration.
- Searches constantly for all the most important business potentials.
- Getting PENKO involved with new projects by working with the end users.
- Assisting with the activities of the trade show
- Making presentations
- Prepare all the required sales reports which would be useful for our business development to the necessary quarter.
- Perform other assigned responsibilities as assigned promptly.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant and related field
- A minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience in the processing industry
- A good knowledge of the principles of weighing and automation of industries is a plus
- An erstwhile level of experience in production is an advantage
- Sound communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide quick responses to the problems of all our customers
- A driven individual that gets result actively
- The need to grow customer portfolio
- An exceptional problem solving and customer service skill
- Ability to manage some people
- Good skills in sales and negotiation
- Ability to document and write well.
- Proficiency with MS Office, SAP, and the internet
- A good knowledge of the products of PENKO
- Acquaintance with the products of competitors
- Ability to speak German, Dutch and French fluency.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Possession of a valid Passport and driver’s liscense.