This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5500 to $ 5700 per month
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
December 16 2017
TRIMBLE SOLUTIONS SEA PTE. LTD.
Trimble Solutions provide BIM and other software solutions that can be used in the Construction Industry to aid the completion of different projects. These solutions will give all our customers an edge over their competitors in terms of accuracy and efficiency.
The employed candidate will work in Malaysia and be in charge of the development of our market to ensure the increase in opportunities regarding sales and demands for all our products and solutions in Malaysia. You will be directly responsible to the Contractor Segment Director who is in Singapore.
- Meet the sales targets and ensure that the company’s strategies are taken cognizance of
- Relate with influencers, customers, and the industry leaders to develop an awareness program that would increase the demands and sales opportunities for our products.
- Increase our revenues in Singapore and the SEA countries by developing a viable market for them.
- Develop and implement initiatives that would allow us to convert sales opportunities into actual sales.
- Be in charge of the management and control of all the pipelines relating to the management of sales, prospects, and others.
- Develop and maintain strong but executive relationships with all our customers, stakeholders, influencers and leaders to ensure that our plans are successful.
- Satisfy the clients and ensure that the business renewal isdone effectively by having a strong and sustainable relationship with your clients.
- Be in charge of the development and implementation of the Strategic initiatives and business plan that are required to catapult the business to a higher level.
- Provide the required support needed to implement all the business plans for the SEA countries.
- Serve as the Evangelist and domain resource for the business development and sales team.
- A university degree in Structural development, construction or Civil Engineering or its equivalent is desirable.
- A minimum of the years experiences working in a construction field as the project manager, quantity surveyor, designer, and engineer among others.
- A sound knowledgeof the construction practices and business.
- Up to date BIM knowledge while proficiency in the software is a plus.
- Three years experience in the capacity of a business developer or sales representative in a building environment.
- Contacts with Owner, consultants, contractors and other big guns in the construction industry with an experience in the management of big customers.
- Excellent presentation, and communication skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
Working visa and accommodation sponsored