This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 9500 per month
December 13 2017
- Providing quality leadership for ROMER Labs internal and external customers in all assigned tasks, while upholding ROMER Labs Values at all times inclusive of constructive problem solving, facilitating creative improvements, and inspiring others
- Being responsible for business development in the S.E.A region by developing and leading the business plans and sales operation plans
- Being responsible for forecasting and sale tracking to achieve the revenue and profitability targets for ROMER Labs products
- Being responsible for achieving the Global Key Account sales and targets attainment in S.E.A region
- Driving brand awareness of products, conducting training and seminars for clients, channel partners and sales team
- Being responsible for the support of customer on-site and execute experimental protocols to gain qualifications and order success
- Collaborating with the Regional Technical team presentations at industry meetings, seminars, and webinars on product positioning.
- Selling benefits with key technical differentiation features
- Driving new product introductions by supporting R&D for new application methods and beta site studies
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science in Food Technology, Biomedical Science or equivalent
- Five years of relevant experience in sales and business development
- Strong leadership capabilities with an established track record in effective leadership talents which includes people development in channel partners
- Proven track record of achievement in a prior sales position and a demonstrated strong closing skills.
- Prior training in Customer Focus Selling skills course is an advantage
- Working knowledge of food safety diagnostic kits with excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Dedication and sales driven attitude with a high degree of personal motivation
- Business needs expect frequent travel
- Regular participation in the most important national and international fairs as well as industry events
- Excellent products as well as exciting and challenging tasks in well-established, developing and new markets
- A part of an international team which operates globally.