This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5200 to $ 5800 per month
Salt Lake City, UNITED STATES
November 18 2017
- Working collaboratively with multiple levels of the organization as well as with multi-discipline teams.
- Providing reliability expertise to area business units to ensure the identification of needs, prioritization, improvement, and training of unit individuals and teams in their efforts to ensure the utilization of Reliability tools and processes.
- Providing support to site projects as well as the Design for Reliability (DFR) process.
- Supporting Reliability Action Plan (RAP) development by completing RAP quality reviews, MOC Reliability Reviews, and participating in regular DFR stewardship meetings.
- Facilitating asset strategy studies for existing and new equipment as well as maintaining study results and equipment asset strategies.
- Educating business units and project teams on Reliability Processes and benefits as well as being a part of the Unit Reliability Brief (URB) team.
- Facilitating or participating in the use of Reliability tools like Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) which aim at identifying improvement needs, prioritization of the needs and the determination of recommendations to improve asset utilization and production efficiency.
- Leading or participating in site reliability studies like Reliability Opportunity Identification (ROI) studies and Life Cycle Cost studies.
- Supporting Execution process and Turnaround Planning through reliability study coordination and supporting work list development and input.
- Coordinating Bad Actor Program through the analysis of repetitive equipment failure and cost data.
- Understanding root causes and works with area analysts and engineers to find solutions which drive out the defects.
- Leading or facilitating incident investigations as required as well as performing Reliability Analytics to help in the prediction of equipment failures and the justification of solutions
- Representing the local site on Manufacturing-wide committees as assigned.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with demonstrated experience in performing root cause analysis and driving out defects.
- Proven project management and leadership experience skills coupled with both strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to make effective presentations to a wide range of audience including but not limited to the management, technical, and non-technical levels.
- Basic understanding of process equipment including fixed, rotating, instrument and electrical equipment.
- At least three years engineering experience.
- Experience in the application of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) fundamentals and in using and creating statistical models.
- Experience in using Lean Sigma Methodology as well as being trained in Why Tree and TapRoot investigation methods.