This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 1800 to $ 3000 per month
Reliability Engineer, MALAYSIA
October 30 2018
As a Reliability Engineer you will be part of the R&D team and provide Quality and Reliability support. You will ensure the quick release of products to customers and resolve any issues.
- Design and implement appropriate reliability testing for quick detection of design weaknesses
- Ensure that new products meet customer expectations and established reliability goals.
- Design and install appropriate stress tests for new products to match customer application conditions
- Design and implement accelerated life testing to predict the long-term reliability new products
- Perform risk assessment prior to release of new products
- Provide consultancy and improvement solutions to the R&D team during initial reliability testing
- Work with R&D and manufacturing teams to define and implement appropriate processes and controls at throughout product development phases and mass production of new products
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Electrical), or RF & Telecommunications
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to analyze and problem-solving skills.
- 5 or more years of experience working in semiconductor or electronics industries
- Must have knowledge in reliability engineering and QC tools is preferred
- Must be proficient in reliability analysis software and tools
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants must be willing and able to work in Bayan Lepas
- Qualified applicants will be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant resident status