This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 11800 to $ 12000 per month
December 16 2018
Our company, Husky’s Lloydminster Heavy Oil, and Gas business seeks an individual that is very reliable and efficient to serve as the Reliability Engineer Coordinator for our Thermal Maintenance Team. The right individual will be responsible to the Thermal Maintenance Superintendent and provide the necessary leadership and supervision needed by the Engineering team. Apart from this, the coordinator will work in an environment where work is taken seriously with stakeholders on a “One Team, One Goal” policy. The right individual will ensure safety, efficiency, and reliability in all our activities.
- Work as a coach, mentor or leader of the Reliability Engineering Team in a multi-disciplinary area.
- Ensure the sustainment and improvement of all our reliability programs and other metrics.
- Ensure the integrity of our operation through afocus on its maintenance, reliability and the cost of the lifecycle.
- Bring about the development of our reliability standards and procedures to impact our shared understanding and maintenance vision.
- Perform the function of Professional Practice Management for all our thermal maintenance.
- A University degree in Engineering or a professional designation by APEGA or APEGS.
- At least seven years of experience in Oil and Gas or Power Generation industries.
- At least five years of experience in Reliability Engineering related fields.
- Experience as a supervisor as a member of any multi-disciplined engineering team.
- At least seven years experience in reliability standards, strategies or policies.
- Excellent knowledge of standards, codes, and regulations related to Oil and Gas industry.
- A good experience in the operations and maintenance of theplant.
- A good understanding of troubleshooting and the ability to make decisions.
- Ability to recommend, evaluate and apply innovations to existing technologies.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- A good understanding and experience in all safe work practices related to Oil and Gas Production.
- Proficiency in Computer and computer networks including Microsoft Office suite and SAP.
The position is a very sensitive one. As a result of that, candidates selected for this position will have to complete a pre-employment medical assessment as well as alcohol and drug assessment. Applicants are expected to come to the interview with an original driver’s abstract which contains their driving records for the preceding three years of which is issued within the previous three weeks.