This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2500 to $ 4000 per month
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
November 17 2017
The Department of Electronic Engineering seeks outstanding and highly intelligent candidates for Research Assistant Professorships.
- Teaching courses at either undergraduate or postgraduate level or the both.
- Participating in independent and joint research programs.
- Applying for external research grants as well as providing service at departmental, faculty or university levels or all of the above as may be required.
- A Ph.D. degree.
- An established track record of outstanding publications in any of the areas of research of the department which include biomedical engineering, digital signal processing, ASIC /VLSI IC and related areas in speech and image processing/
- A series of research works in electronic materials and nanotechnologies, photonics and optical communications, power electronics, wireless and microwave communication technologies, computer vision and machine learning, and robotics and medical devices are also required.
- Experience in preparing research grant applications will be an advantage.
Mode of appointment:
The appointment will be contract based for three years. The contract is, however, renewable subject to agreement.