This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6500 to $ 6700 per month
Arlington, UNITED STATES
December 10 2018
We currently seek an experienced professional to serve as our Project Manager with the aim of performing assigned duties. The right person will be working from our VA office or any other existing office.
- Be responsible for the conduction of Travel Behavior Research.
- Serve as the leader for the team in charge of the management, analysis, and administration of the travel survey using various methodologies.
- Analyze and manage the data you collate during the research.
- Work with our world class team to develop the best approaches that would ensure the success of the research about relevant teams.
- Play your role as a team player by motivating others to perform their various functions.
- Utilize your interpersonal skills to build a strong relationship with our clients as the company’sambassador.
- Simplify sophisticated termsfor our customers and other members to understand.
- Think creatively with the aim of solving all identified problems or issues as the case may be.
- A University degree in statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or any related discipline.
- At least five years working experience in Market Research orany other relevant field utilizing contemporary but advanced tools.
- Must be able to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent writing, analytical, data presentation and management skills.
- Experience with the use of GPS, and smartphone technology.
- Willingness to travel periodically.
- Advanced degree in transportation, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics or any related discipline.
- Proficient in the use of Databases,i.e., SQL, Python and so on.
- Survey sampling skills and experience.
- Dexterity in the use of Project Management Tools or PMP.
Working visa, accommodation sponsorship