This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5800 to $ 6000 per month
December 4 2018
Six Senses provides a serene and natural environment with a rugged cliff atop and an area for viewing the famous Uluwatu Temple on the Island.
Currently, the resort seeks an individual that can serve as its Reservation Manager and be responsible to the Revenue Manager. The right person will be working from our Bali office.
- Efficiently reply all the reservation requests.
- Oversee and be in charge of all the room bookings making sure that the discount and the types of rooms requested are well taken care of.
- Coach, train and mentor several individuals to serve as your subordinates.
- Make sure that our system is accurate and up to date by making sure that all the necessary information about the reservations and statistics are taken cognizance of.
- Monitor and ensure that the allotments of the travel agents are intact.
- Reply to all emails, correspondences, and fax sent to us for any reservation are attended to in 24 hours.
- Submit a report about your operations on the first day of each month to the Resident Manager.
- Oversee how the rooms are being allocated.
- Work with the Marketing and sales director to coordinate and regulate the inventory of each room.
- In case there is overbooking or need to close reservation, ensure that you control such situation by informing Associates and responding to reservation request promptly.
- Evaluate the procedures and work etiquettes in the Reservations department.
- Meet the target and forecasted rates by utilizing the best methods at hand while working with the Sales and Marketing Department or Resident Manager.
- Take the right actions to solve any reservation issue that a client might encounter.
- Satisfy our customers and guests
- Develop the best business strategy your department meet the set targets
- Create and distribute reports on the monthly or weekly basis as regards to the reservation made by the relevant departments.
- Serve as a good Ambassador to the hotel by ensuring that you put the hotel in a professional light.
- A certification in any relevant field of study to this position from an accredited institution.
- Communication and presentation skill plus 3+ years experience in a related role.
- All round understanding of the operations of the hotel, reservations, discount, SPL’s policies, Sales among others.
- Ability to speak and write good and correct English.
- Capable of handling different bookings from a different part of the world.
- Knowledge of at least one other language is a plus.
- Working visa, accommodation and meals.
- Uniform for each worker
- Other benefits