This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
7500 to 7700 per month
December 17 2017
MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL
Our company, Melia Hotels International was founded in 1956 in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. It is currently one of the largest resort hotel chains in the world and one of the top hotels in Spain. Currently, it has over 370 hotels in about 43 countries on four continents under different brands. It also has products and services which are complemented by Meliá Club. Melia Luxembourg is, however, a very modern and stylish hotel with three categories of 161 bright rooms. It also has an event center which is capable of containing over 400 people. It is located very close to the financial district of the European Union which also doubles as its institution district, the Philharmonie. It is not far to the airport or the old town and was infact the first “biosphere hotel” in its country. Currently, there is a vacancy for the position of a German Restaurant Manager.
- Leading our restaurant team as well as hosting, advising and serving our guest.
- Working in relationships with Executive Chef our food and beverage offer as well as for the complaint handling,
- The right preparation is made for all frequent and scheduled development of our staff.
- Experience in Upscale Hotel Industry and Food industry.
- Ability to lead and manage excellently well.
- A good understanding of the legislation guiding food and beverage.
- Ability to serve wines and liquor well coupled with the ability to operate acomputer.
- German citizen is an asset while the ability to well communicate is essential.