This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
4500 to 5200 per month
October 1 2021
In Copenhagen, Radisson Blu Royal Hotel became the first Skyscraper in 1966 when it was built. It was very famous and known as the largest hotel in Scandinavia. The Hotel was one of the most unique ones in the world as at that time. Arne Jacobsen was the one that designed this famous architecture from the beginning to the end making sure it reflected the spiral staircase, the “egg” and “swan” chairs among others. It is accessible as it is close to the Tivoli Gardens, shopping district and the central train station.
Our company currently seeks an individual that is highly committed and motivated. The person must have a good understanding of how to provide 5-star personalized services. Such individual must be able to communicate effectively and coach other team members into performing well. Apart from this, s/he must be able to bring about engagement and cooperation in the team. S/he must also be passionate about food and beverages.
Due to Café Royal’s rebrand in November 2017, it will be offering several delicacies, tea, brunch and a host of others other delicacies that are influenced by Arne Jacobsen’s designs.
- Ensure that the daily activities of the Bar are effective.
- Make sure that the guests are given the best services
- Recruit, coach and train new personnel to perform efficiently in the team.
- Oversee and ensure that the expenses are in line with the budget.
- A degree in Hospitality is preferable while interest in Food and Beverage is of utmost importance.
- Must be able to perform efficiently while ensuring that you cater for the guests.
- Ability to speak Danish or English excellently.
- The knowledge of at least Nordic Language at the basic level is required.
- Effectiveorganization, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to bring about success.
- Confidence and passion for communicating with different people, partners, customers and stakeholders both internally and externally.
- An ambitious team to work with to create one of the best hotel experience for our guests.
- Opportunity to work in a respected hotel in the whole Denmark.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- The serene, energetic and positive atmosphere for you to work.
Do apply early as the vacancy may be filled up before the closing date.