This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 9700 to $ 10000 per month
Southfield, Michigan, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
Our company seeks an individual that is very intelligent, understanding and proactive to serve as its Branch Manager. Such individual will be saddled with the responsibilities of making sure that his/her team is well built while determining the recruit of talent into his/her branch. The right candidate will ensure that the team is well motivated, mentored and coached for the purpose of giving the customers the best. Moreover, the right candidate will ensure the compliance with all rules and regulations including bank policies and etiquette. As a matter of fact, a strong relationship and partnership must be builton the branch and the client, citizens or the host community. Success in this role could lead to promotion in the long run.
- Making sure that your branch is well branded to increase sales and promote customer services.
- Managing your team in such a way that all actions and decisions taken are backed up with transparency and accountability.
- Making sure that example leads the employees at the branch.
- Ensuring that all our customers are satisfied with services by interacting with them.
- Working with your colleagues with the aim of fulfilling all the company’s goals set by them.
- Making sure that the citizens are motivated and given a reason to be more confident on a daily basis.
- Proven Leadership skills and experience in a challenging environment.
- At least four years experience in the management of sales in a Banking environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and objectives set to bring about profits in an environment of monetary risk
- Ability to discover the experience of our customers through surveys as well as ensure that such feedbacks are integrated into our practice.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with different groups, organizations, and communities.
- Ability to adapt and work flexibly both in the evening and during weekends.
- Ability to comply with all the requirements applicable to our company.
- Experience in the management of an FTE count branch of which at least Tier I – 8 and Tier II up to 7, and a maximum of Tier II – 7 or less and Tier IV – 6 and less are required.
- Remote or Multi-unit management skills is required.
- A High School degree or its equivalent is required while higher degree qualifications are preferred.
For you to succeed in this position, you must be able to coach, inspire, lead and make people accountable to you. You must also have a strong knowledge of risk, customer service and capable of making the team more enthusiastic and passionate about works. You must also be able to solve problems with your skills and ensure both talent assessment and sourcing, and retail banking.