This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8800 to $ 9000 per month
February 21 2018
- Making sure that all our day to day credit applications is handled effectively with the help of the retail credit applications.
- Identifying all the problem credits, and developing and implementing all the necessary solutions to the problems identified.
- Making sure that all the credits approvals are necessarily conducted within the approved credit authority as well as ensuring the application of scorecards for all retail business to ensure the complication of all defined policies.
- Making sure that targets are meant at all time without wasting much of time as well as approving all the ratios and non-performance targets.
- Mentoring, and supporting all the new employees in your department.
- Making sure that all the credit requirements are properly evaluated and approved in line with the market situations.
- Making sure that the IT system performance isof the highest quality as well as making sure that all the system update are done in line with the business needs.
- Making sure that all the business rolled out into the new markets are well managed and maintained.
- A University Degree in Finance or its equivalent coupled with excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
- At least three years experience in the management of a Financial Services Company or other related finance industry.
- At least five years working experience in risk, operation, and credit related areas.
- Knowledge and understanding of the PRC regulatory environment, that is, China Banking Regulatory Commission (CBRC) and People’s Bank of China (PBOC) regulation and rules.
- A thorough understanding of the Basel II requirements and other credit risk management tools
- An in-depth understanding of the difference of the regional credit markets in China.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications coupled with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems coupled with negotiation, analytical and management skills.
- Interpersonal skills with the touch of the highest level of credibility, accountability, and reliability.