This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7000 to $ 7200 per month
September 24 2021
About the company:
Having established our company, GPT Group, it has been on the rise regarding performance, success, and assets. With its success, it found a place on the Australian Securities Exchange on a platter of gold in 1971 and later move to become one of the largest diversified property groups on the Securities Exchange. The group, regarding market capitalization, is among the best performing fifty stock. It has anasset worth $19 billion with a significant investor base.
The group has a culture which is also its values.
About the role:
The most successful candidate for the position will become our Retail Manager and be responsible for several things. The candidate will have to account for our Retail Management Component as well as ensure that the designated team members deliver our initiatives.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all the retailers with the aim of understanding the conditions of the market and the customer behaviors for us to be always on point.
- Be updated with the best practices and trends which you analyze periodically on the sales of retailers.
- Be responsible for the development of strategies which should be implemented while engaging the retailers.
- Ensure that our products and activities conform with the lease standards and other regulation while ensuring that we meet the retailer’s standards.
- Prepare the reports as may be required by the center.
- Be responsible for the compliance of both the legislation, procedures, and laws relating to theassignment.
- Ensure the identification of critical retailers earlier to manage such retailer with the help of the Assistant Centre Manager by monitoring the situations of a debtor.
- Lead the administration team in the performance of their designated projects.
- Be a member of the Centre Risk Management Committees as may be required by the group.
- Take part in the off-working hours’ duty manager roster.
- A certification from an accredited tertiary institution in any relevant area of Property or Business.
- Outstanding retail sector knowledge and experience.
- At least five years’ experience as a Centre or Retail Manager.
- Ability to cope with astrict deadline and deliver highly innovative and creative business strategies.
- Ability to relate with people around you with the aim of building relationships.
- Ability to make use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- A strong understanding of commerce and finance.
- Excellent knowledge and the application of the Retail Lease Act.