This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 2500 to £ 2700 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
October 31 2018
Since the foundation 2001, our company has developed a large customer base and brand. We are well known for providing quality handmade furnished furniture for both architectural and design industry.
As our Retail Sales Assistant, your job is to ensure the promotion of the company’s standard and the sales of the handmade furnished furniture. You will also provide the necessary support required by the Retail Sales Manager in managing the assigned gallery and showroom on a daily basis. You will be working in our West London offices where our Sales and Manufacturing department is located.
- A sound knowledge of contemporary design, styles, upholstery fabric and others.
- Ability to use Sketch-up or CAD well.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to work during weekends and between 9am and 6pm
- Take the client’s request, show the customers the showroom stocks, fabric option, and models.
- In case the client’s choice is unavailable, propose analternative product thatis in stock to them.
- Suggest the best fabric which would fit the client’s budget and purpose.
- Be responsible for all the paperwork required for the sales and customer’s inquiries.
- Fill all the paperwork accuratelywhile you schedule the deliverables on thecalendar.
- Avoid errors or delays by paying considerable attention to the order checklists and details as may be required.
- Realize the sales potential by following up on the already generated leads using the right channel.
- Visit the client’s site to finalizedealsin line with the Retail Sales Manager’s authority.
- Collaborate with the Retail Sales Manager to ensure lead generation and follow up.
- Analyze the sales to forecast the increase or decrease in thesalewhile ensuring thatmost generated leads are realized.
- Ensure that the showroom and gallery under your care are well organized, structured, arranged and clean.
- Update the showroom list, sales account, new and reserve stock information, and price
- Work with the aim of ensuring that all the details on the stocks are correct including its price.