This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 5000 to £ 5500 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
January 20 2018
Our company currently seeks an individual to serve as the company’s Risk Analyst with the aim of supporting the necessary team in performing their functions in maintaining the standards of the M&G organization by making sure that the risk policies are taken cognizance of.
You will work with the Operational Risk & Governance team which is saddled with the authority of overseeing the risk at M&G. The right person will be in charge of the management of the company’s risk profile to meet the targets of all our customers and other stakeholders. The team will work closely with other relevant teams to ensure that our business prospers.
- Have a good understanding of the trends and other contemporary practices in the industry relating to operational risks.
- Excellent knowledge of the regulations and other factors that have some impacts on the risk level of the organization.
- Provide the required support needed by the Advisory Managers and other relevant individuals to develop and manage excellent relationships with importance on the policies and frameworks relating to risk. To do this, you will:
• Oversee the group’s operational risks by identifying and reporting any noticeable risk for a possible solution.
• Monitor all the operational incidents to prevent any error through analysis and creation of a working formula to save the business from collapsing due to such error.
• Provide the necessary assistance needed to improve the group’s risk framework at all time.
- Be in attendance as a representative of our company, your department or in a personal capacity at different essential business meetings.
- Report any issue discovered to the management on time making sure that they are timely resolved.
- Support all the projects that are directly in your department.
- Experience and skills in the management of operational risk frameworks.
- Excellent understanding of the FCA, best practices, and other trendy conducts.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve issues easily.
- A communicator who is capable of influencing others and setting up good plans.
- Must be able to build excellent relationships with different individuals, stakeholders, and other colleagues.
- Readiness to learn new things and deliver effectively.