This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 9500 to $ 9700 per month
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
December 17 2017
Our company, the Mergermarket Group, which is one of the strongest companies with excellent regional Asian presence. The company has its offices in different locations including Sydney, Tokyo, Seoul among others.
We seek a British that is willing to serve as the Sales Account Manger for the Asia Pacific. Your responsibility includes ensuring the increase of the company’s revenues, finding a base in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of Sales in Debtwire, Asia-Pacific.
You must have excellent experience of B2B sale, use available information to bring about the improvement of the sales of the product, have an excellent experience in Asian Financial and Professional Service markets. Fluency in another Asian language with a general interest in corporate events and finance news is necessary.
- The opportunities that can bring about revenues are identified and delivered through a one-on-one meeting.
- Maintaining direct communication.
- All proposals and other sales strategies can be developed with the aim of improving the company’s revenues.
- Ensuring our monthly sales targets are met while sales lead pipelines are continuously developed.
- Relationships are developed and maintained with all our key clients and prospective ones.
- Supporting the pipelines and forecast are done promptly while the product editorial teams are liaised with for sales purpose.
- The other duties are performed as appropriate.
- Experience in B2B sales especially coupled with excellent telesales skills.
- Ability to organize excellent meetings with the aim of attracting prospective clients.
- Ability to develop and build excellent relationships while managing the relationships effectively.
- Ability to engage and enjoy in one on one meetings with our client.
- Be able to work hard in your capacity as well as learn faster than expected.
- Ability to drive our company with different initiatives and tenacity.
- Entrepreneurial skills to catapult the company to the top.
- Excellence in presentation and sale.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of high yield markets and fixed income.
- Working Visa sponsored.