This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 9200 to $ 9500 per month
Princeton, UNITED STATES
December 15 2017
About the company:
With over twenty years of existence, our company, TransPerfect, has been providing the best technology solutions and language to improve our clients’ communication and bring about effectiveness in its business in a global market. The company is equipped with a highly quality system that is satisfied by both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17199:2015 standards. It also provides a different but full array of support for both business and language. It also offers excellent tools for cost minimization and profit improvement.
As an Account Manager, you would be responsible for the development of new relationships as well as provide our existing clients with the first level of support.
- Be responsible for the development of our prospective clients’ base through different strategies including yellow pages, referrals and a host of others.
- Ensure the collation of the accurate data of the prospective clients in a spreadsheet.
- Hit a contract with new clients through various methods including networking, cold calling and a host of others.
- Solve problems creatively for the improvement of our new development strategy.
- Work in bringing about ideal rates anddeadline for our prospective and existing clients in favor of our company.
- Train both the existing and prospective clients on different processes including TransPerfect rates, translation process and a host of others.
- Work with the production teams to bring about the proper handling of jobs while paying extreme attention to details to achievegreat results.
- Follow up consistently with different clients to ensure their satisfaction and the quality of the products delivered to them.
- Have a good understanding of the industries that are in the business line of TransPerfect make sure that we edge past all of our competitors.
- Work on different but special duties that are assigned to you.
- Ability to speak and write English language.
- At least a bachelor degree in any relevant course or its equivalent.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to relate with different people well.
- Ability to manage your time effectively.
- Medical benefit including vision and dental check up.
- Paid time off coupled with life insurance which is sponsored by the company.
- Short and long term disability insurance.
- Opportunity to have spending account.
- Accessibility to HR departments which focuses on the health and happiness of the members of the staff.