This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 3000 per month
October 31 2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaged Sales Development Manager for our Luxury team based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
You are English / American native / bilingual person with a strong luxury tourism background.
Mission 01: Management mission.
• Define the Strategic Plan and sales targets for existing clients & for prospects with the STLs.
• Implement the Marketing strategy for the Luxury segment: communication, webmarketing, presentations etc…
• Work in cooperation with Production Department to develop new products.
• Support & training the sales & operation teams in Hanoi, Yangon and Bangkok for all matters.
Mission 02: Business Development.
• Direct management of the rep offices: TTC, STR CEE.
• Support to the SDM capable to handle Luxury directly: Francesca (HTMS), Kay (Hulm& Whitehead) and Sonja.
• Organize and participate sales trips in the markets in cooperation with Rep Offices & SDMs.
• Develop prospection with all means via Rep Offices or directly.
• Support the sales teams (Hanoi, Yangon, Bangkok) to work directly with clients to identify the needs for incoming requests.
• Source new markets for future developments: Middle East, Latin America etc…
Mission 03: Marketing.
• Implement the webmarketing strategy and the action plan (webinars, emailingsetc…).
• Participate the trade shows selected all over the world.
• Internal trainings about Luxury segment.
• Manage our participation to Traveller Made network.
Mission 04: Reporting.
- Input all data in the CRM.
- Follow-up meetings with the BOM responsible for the 1st year.
- Strategic meeting twice a year.