This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 10900 to $ 11200 per month
Alexandria, UNITED STATES
November 21 2017
Our company, COMSAT, seeks an experienced and intelligent individual with strong and solid sales development background in both FSS and MSS marketplaces. The right candidate must be the one who is very familiar with the recognized service providers. Apart from this, s/he must be able to enlarge our business coast and develop new opportunities for our business. Moreso, the right individual will have to work on things related to both COMSAT satellite services and the management of our customers’ account. An opportunity to travel to other places like conference customer sites among others may be available for you. Thus, s/he will work with the Sale team, Chief Commercial Services for the purpose of working on quotes from commercial customers or government and ensuring the planning of business development and meeting for our company’s success.
- Working with all the target SP’s, commercial and government account with the aim of establishing and maintaining new business relationships with them.
- Ability to market our products to US Government agencies with the aim of developing business relationships with them and providing solutions when applicable.
- Working with the aim of developing business relationships and our business in Latin America.
- Making sure that Business Development efforts are supported at different trade shows, exhibits or customer meetings.
- Making sure that all existing relationships are maintained or improved on to ensure the provision of strategical and intelligent support.
- Making sure that all initiatives as to technicality and strategies are led as may be required.
- At least fifteen years Satelite-related field experience.
- A good understanding of Inmarsat, Thuraya service offering, and land or maritime pricing plans.
- Listening skills to listen to the requirements of the customers as well as the best solutions required for our business to prosper.
- A good understanding of FSS, IRIS and The Source is required.
- Ability to communicate well in Spanish is compulsory.
- Excellent experience in the use of various equipment with no exception to iridium, seatel, and other platforms.
- Ability to communicate well verbally or in writing.
- Ability to travel abroad with a valid passport.
- Candidate must be drug-free and has its background satisfiable.