This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
30000 to 45000 per annum
November 14 2017
We seek an experienced and intelligent individual that will serve as the Sales Engineer for our company with the responsibility of promoting our products to potential clients. The position will include a maximum of six months for an introduction phase at our headquarters in Germany or Aurich.
- Promoting ENERCON wind turbines to potential clients to promote the interest of the company.
- Developing business relationships as well as ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Leading the suppliers while using your initiatives for the development of new business.
- Providing proficient customer, decision maker support and advising with regards to upcoming wind energy projects.
- Planning and coordinating sales as well as processing of wind energy projects.
- Preparing and carrying out profitability calculations, project analyses, contract negotiations and presentations.
- Participating in fairs and exhibitions Participation in fairs and exhibitions in Ireland and abroad.
- Providing an excellent after sales service to all ENERCON clients.
- A third level qualification in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with a minimum of five years work experience.
- At least two years of sales experience in a similar industry is highly essential.
- Strong management and analytical skills with persuasive ability and collaborative approach to customer demands.
- Ambitious, forward-thinking and highly committed to works.
- A good understanding and ability to interpret technical schematics.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- A positive and proactive approach to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Physically fit and comfortable to perform different works which might involve fieldworks on an occasional basis.
- A valid clean driving license and Safe Pass Card.
- German is an advantage but not essential.