This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5300 per month
Maptaput Muang, THAILAND
September 20 2021
Flowserve is a recognized world leader who supplies pumps, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical and other industries. The company also boast of over 18, 000 employees in over fifty-five countries combining our global reach with a local presence. You will be responsible for all the End User Sales activities all over Thailand.
- Managing all the activities which involve the promotion and sales of all the applicable Flowserve products, spare parts, and repair service with no exclusion to upgrading, retrofit and other relevant, appropriate channels.
- Liaising with agents, distributors and end users for the purpose of securing orders for all the Flowserve products and services at a very competitive price.
- Ensuring the coordination of all the internal functional departments and the overseas Flowserve business units to bring about an on-time delivery of products and services in compliance with the customer’s expectation and specification.
- Working in compliance with all the local policies, Flowserve policies, and other customer business guidelines.
- Motivating, guiding and monitoring all the necessary agents and distributors to focus on the sales of Flowserve products.
- Liaising with all the application engineers and technical service group on proposal strategy and to enterclear orders to business units.
- Reporting all the necessary market trends, job status and competitor actions to Flowserve management as the case may be.
- Supporting the Project or Contractor Sales Team on new projects by involving end users through the promotion and influence of customer decision making to favor Flowserve Products and Services.
- A University degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or other similar fields is highly preferable.
- At least three to five years of sales experience is required.
- Knowledge of all the pumps and mechanical seals and equipment rotation is highly preferred.
- You must own a car and have a valid driving license.
- Fluency in written and spoken English coupled with the ability to work with little or no supervision under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a high level of commitment and self-motivation.
- Ability to travel around the world willingly and frequently for more than seventy percentage of your job period.