This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
September 26 2021
Our company, EASIA TRAVEL CO. LTD, is one of the leading Travel company in the South East Asia wide with twelve offices in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam. It currently works on B2B basis exclusively and provides quality services. As a result of our penchant for quality service, we currently need qualified employees to take up some vacant positions. Presently, our company seeks an individual to serve as the Sales Executive (French Speaking) based in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Ensure the management of our client’s portfolio
- Communicate via skype, emails or phone with our B2B clients to know their demands and requirements and ensure that all of them are met.
- Work on tour programs based on the requests of our clients with no prejudice to the Sales Department procedures.
- Make all the necessary calculations required for quotations as well as send quotations as may be required.
- Ensure the continuous upgrade of product knowledge as well as additional information for all our clients based on the products and destinations of delivery.
- Ensure the collection and reference of all marketing documents as well as ensuring that all the market news are kept abreast with.
- Advise all our clients as to the new products on their way.
- Collaborate with other internal teams or departments with the aim of following up on the completion of all our tour programs to meet the already established service quality.
- Attend all the meetings designated for the sale team.
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to communicate well in both written and spoken English is required.
- At least basic level of English skills is anadvantage.
- A thorough knowledge of cost, quotations, costs, planning, and packages.
- Ability to sell products – both new and old products.
- Proficiency with the use of Microsoft Office suites.
- At least two years inbound experience in sales is essential.
- Ability to work excellently well with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work well under a lot of pressure both from the clients and time.
- Ability to work with sincerity, transparency, and openness.
- Ability to provide solutions to the problems identified.
- Ability to think positively and proactively.
Work conditions and benefits:
- The working hours are between 09:00 hr. to 18:00 hr. with1.5 hr. Lunch and tea break from during weekdays while you close on Weekends
- Benefits for this job include Year End bonus, performance bonus, public holiday bonus, health insurance, etc.
- A chance to develop your careers with commensurate responsibilities.
- Opportunity for both international and domestic training with traveling possibilities.