This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 1500 to $ 2500 per month
October 5 2021
We seek applications for the position of Sales Manager Corporate/Leisure to manage a portfolio of accounts as well as work by the interest of the company.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts in the assigned corporate segments with the main aim of generating budgeted occupancy and average room rate for the hotel.
- Developing and servicing accounts as well as undertaking additional responsibilities of other segments.
- Helping in achieving the revenue goals, guest satisfaction as well as overseeing the financial performance of the department.
- Identifying major prospects and formulating action plans and sales strategy with the main aim of servicing and converting potentials to clients.
- Seeking opportunities for business and acquisitions with their portfolio as well as monitoring market trends and paying attention to yield management.
- A minimum diploma in Hotel Management, Sales & Marketing or its equivalent.
- At leat two years of sales experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Proven track record and a good network of clientele as well as ability to proactively work within a team.
- A result driven individual with excellent PR, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical problem solving skills with an innovative approach to providing solutions