This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 2000 to $ 3000 per month
Ho Chi Minh City, VIETNAM
November 6 2018
- Be responsible for Caravelle Saigon sales and revenue generation.
- Develop and manage excellent relationships with different people, partners and stakeholders to ensure that existing accounts are cateredfor.
- Meet the production budget of the sector under your care.
- Be responsible to the DOS or DOSM in case the DOS is unavailable.
- Collaborate with the staffs, managers and associates of other departments in the hotel.
- Oversee the booking of each individual or group by making sure that you convert and manage prospects.
- Promote the services of the hotel to the general public for increased revenue.
- Make and oversee at least 18 calls every week as well as other requested activities.
- Execute and coordinate telesales activities and sales trips in line with the laid down plans.
- Portray the hotel in a good image with the aim of maximizing the services of other departments in the Hotel, and these include SPA, membership among others.
- Identify prospects and strategize on how to convert the prospect into sales.
- Update our marketing database to include our growth, important contact persons, contact information, addresses, sales volume among others with the aim of making our profile more detailed.
- Collaborate with all our clients to develop and manage relationships that are mutually beneficial.
- Research the market, analyze our competitors and report their activities for us to have the edge over them.
- Relate to our clients with the aim of gathering their adverse feedbacks which are then related back to the appropriate quarters for rectification.
- Complete all the works that are assigned to you and make sure that the targets that were set by you are met.
- Tender a sales report on a daily basis.
- Make a weekly plan every Friday.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Take charge of your personal account while you handle other issues as required by the DOS or DOSM.
- A Degree from an accredited university.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Excellent communicator who can think creatively.
- Positive and highly confident individual.
- Very organized and capable of managing time.
- Previously served as a member of a Hotel Corporate team.