This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5500 per month
Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA
January 20 2018
SOKHA HOTELS & RESORTS
Do you want to work in a hotel where the primary focus is the continuous training of all its employees? Do you want to step up your game in your career? Do you have this need of growing your career and being one of the qualified individuals around? If your answers are in the affirmation, then this job is for you. We have a place for you.
Sokha Hotels & Resorts is the leading company in Cambodia with more than 2, 500 as employees. Its main focus is to constantly train its staff to become highly qualified to perform several activities that will make the company have the edge over its competitors. The company has put in place several policies and training plans to improve the staff and strengthen their ability to do different works. Apart from this opportunity, the company offers mouthwatering salary and benefits for its employees.
- A graduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other similar discipline while a post-graduate degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five years working experience as sales or marketing representative in an international environment.
- Ability to negotiate well.
- A team player who can effectively manage a team.
- Must be able to identify and analyze business prospect which our company can bank on.
- Experience in the management of our company’s strategy, business and principle.
- Excellent communication skills (orally or written)
- Capable of managing time effectively and relating to different people.
- Serve as the company’s Ambassadors and representative.
- Ability to pay attention to details and work effectively without being pressurized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be in charge of the development and execution of all actions strategy needed for us to meet and exceed our sales target in an assigned segment.
- Identify prospect and convert such business opportunities into sales using different channels.
- Satisfy new customers to the extent that they become very loyal to the organization.
- Go for different shows, conferences, and other meetings
- Visit our clients’ sites and make different sales calls and trips.
- Travel overseas and locally as necessary.
- Build strong relationships with all our customers.
- Understand the market, competition, best practices, trends and the customers.
- Communicate all the information you collated and analyzed to all the members of the team.
- Be responsible to the GM and the DOSM.
- Identify and follow up all the opportunities that are available to our company.
- Be in charge of the planning and administration of all our clients’ events and other promotional events.