This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 3200 to £ 3500 per month
West London, UNITED KINGDOM
November 21 2017
Our company currently seeks an individual that would be a creative thinker who is confident to work and always ready to champion the course of all our customers. Such individual must be able to make an excellent relationship with people to make them buy our product. As our worker, you must be an excellent listener who has a taste for bringing to the table interesting stuff using your excellent creative writing skills and other creativity.
- Ensure that you bring about the best experience for all our customers every time while all the messages of our customers about the brand are kept well.
- Bring about the highest level of communication between our company and the customer.
- Make sure that you utilize your product knowledge to the benefit of the customers in our interest.
- Attend to all the queries of our customers in a highly professional manner without wasting any time.
- Perform all the necessary works both at your department and other departments.
- Be responsible for the delivery of activities which will supersede the expectation of the company as set for your role.
- Oversee the team by making sure that all goods are picked, packed and sent out accordingly.
Skills and Attributes:
- Work as a Customer Support.
- Good listening skills with the ability to communicate well in writing and by word of mouth.
- Good attention to details consciously.
- Ability to embrace a very calm approach to things without compromising.
- Being accountable and responsible for all your actions
- Be a problem solver who loves prioritizing works
- Strong organization.
- Strong in motivating others and yourself to perform well.
- Proven experiences of setting, improving and executing new projects and methodologies which will aid our works.
- Be able to work as a team and independently.
- Work experiences in mentoring, supporting and coaching new members for them to perform effectively on the team.
- Willing to meet the expectation of each customer by having to go beyond the expected activities of your role to please the customer.
- Learn very quickly and work flexibly.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Previous works and knowledge as a sales person or a customer support representative.