This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5500 per month
November 18 2017
Summary of Duties:
- Presenting and selling Merit products to new and existing accounts as well as following up with these customers to confirm that products delivered to meet their needs.
- Making in-service presentations to clinicians, explaining new products and their use.
- Maintaining close relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are understood and met.
- Coordinating with Merit marketing and sales staff to ensure that products are delivered on time, to stay informed about new products, and to provide customer feedback about product innovation
- Establishing and maintaining a close relationship with new clients and existing accounts.
- Meeting with clients and potential customers on a regular basis as well as accounting to present and demonstrating Merit products and to explain their benefits.
- Ensuring the preparation of customized drawings for clients needing custom kits or manifolds.
- Ensuring the preparation and submission of pricing contracts to clients for products as well as following up with clients to identify opportunities to increase sales volume and profitability.
- Resolving problems with clients regarding manufacturing or delivery problems, if they occur.
- Coordinating with other Merit marketing and sales staff to ensure that the right products are shipped to customers on a timely basis and in the amount required, to stay informed about new products provided by Merit, and to provide feedback from customers about product needs and possible innovations.
- Participating in a variety of sales training and planning meetings to learn about new products and marketing promotions, and to share information about sales goals.
Summary of Minimum Qualifications:
- Education and experience are equivalent to a related Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of two to four years of direct sales experience in selling medical device products or strong documented achievements in business to business sales.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and to understand the needs of others in a sales relationship.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to travel over forty percent and work long hours for the achievement of goals as required.
- Excellent driving record with no driving accidents in the past three years or no more than one driving ticket in the last three years.
- Demonstrated computer skills especially in spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs
Essential Physical or Environmental Demands:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to write, sit, stand and bend all day.
- Good vision, color perception, and Depth perception
- Ability to read coupled with a field of vision or peripheral and fine motor skills.