This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 4200 to £ 4500 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
December 17 2017
THE SOFA & CHAIR COMPANY
We currently seek an experienced to serve as our Sales Support Executive with the aim of providing administrative and liaising roles between our Sales Team and other teams to cater for our clients. S/he will support the organization by helping with the management of the fabric deliverables, pick lists and other assigned duties. The right person for this role must be able to work with our partners, teams, and stakeholders to bring about an improvement in our services.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Data entry experience.
- Administrative experience in a similar role is required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks in case there are numerous tasks.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Flexibility and sensitivity in whatever you do but in a professional manner.
- Previous experience in working international environment.
- Salesforce experience.
- MRP knowledge is of added advantage.
- Cement business transactions with our customers through email or phone in an efficient but professional manner.
- Serve as the Sales Support for the organization to achieve its sales goals and aspirations.
- Enter data in the right list by strictly following all the procedures attached to it.
- Monitor all the orders and ensure that all the payments are made as at when due.
- Communicate with the customers about their queries or requests as to drawings, samples and so on.
- Visit the client’s site and showroom occasionally with the Sales Consultants.