This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5200 per month
Riyadh, SAUDI ARABIA
December 16 2017
When it comes to the provision of technical support, ManTech Mission & Solution Group is one of the strongholds. It currently supports the US Armed Force – Army, Navy and Air Force and other key Defense Department in defending the citizens. In all our actions and inactions, we ensure that we carry all our customers along.
ManTech is one of the partners of the Royal Saudi Air Force and has been providing highly trained personnel to help the Force in their various outing. It also provides the required maintenance resource needed by the Royal Saudi Air Force.
- Take the right approaches required for the provision of the accurate information relating to scoring that is required by the Air Crew during attacks.
- Do the works that the RSO assign to you.
- Report the results of range scoring used in a tactical or manned range making sure that the serviceability of such scoring is tendered to the relevant persons.
- Maintain the targets as when needed by informing the people in charge of maintenance to repair any crack or problem noticeable in the target.
- Ensure that you tender the results of each scoring to the Squadrons to review and analyze.
- Document the results of each range scoring making sure that the right persons who require the result are informed while putting the target in its best state.
- Keep all equipment safe for use and well turned on for range scoring.
- Support the Safety Range Officer by coordinating the weather making sure that they are reported as needed.
- Get the schedules of the activities from the Squadron promptly.
- Ability to work in the position of a technician in charge of flight or explosive weapons.
- Range scoring qualification or technical experience is preferred.
- At least 70% score in speaking basic English (written, spoken and reading)
- Proficient in the use of Computer.
- Must have been certified to work as a range scoring technician.
- Experience in determining and reading Weatheris required.
- A graduate of Business, Computer Science, Social Science, Psychology, Management Science, Information Science among others.
- At least 8 years experience in a related position or Master’s degree.
- At least four years experience in a similar position or Ph.D. degree.
- Working visa
- Health care