This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5000 to $ 5600 per month
July 23 2017
- Coordinating across multiple Agile technology teams, at the program level, to manage the planning, deployment, and support for one or more components of a comprehensive software release
- Managing risks and issues which affect the release scope, schedule and quality as well as the release interdependencies management to bring about the milestone adherence nad integrity of the release.
- Forward planning the release windows and cycles across a portfolio as well as being responsible for working with Product Management, Engineers, and Technical leadership to facilitate the adoption and execution of software products
- Recommending and implementing automation wherever it is feasible to quickly and rapidly deploy on any instances
- Generating all release communications and release notes as well as making sure that the team is aware of the reliability, performance and quality targets required.
- Working with our team of developers and engineers across our iOS, Android and Web products.
- Participating in daily meetings with the development team as well as providing feedback to the management.
- Assisting in the definition of the value propositions, and differentiation for the product offerings and influence key feature decisions
- Instilling focus on fact-based management practices and problem solving methodologies
- A Four -year college degree or a minimum of three years of related experience in Digital or related technical field
- Previous experience in the management of deployment of a mobile app or other products in similar position.
- Being fluent in both Thai and English as well as being able to live and work in Bangkok, Thailand
Compensation and Benefits.
- Competitive compensation based on experience as well as unlimited paid vacation days.
- No working hours with the ability to work in a startup space, a fast-paced, high growth environment
- A direct impact on our product and growth as a team and company.
- Team outings, lunches and bonding activities with the ability to work in an engaging community space in our gorgeous office in Bangkok, Thailand
- The opportunity of traveling around the world with “74 travel points” which each employee gets and can be spent on tickets to dozens of destinations, a Bangkok to Phuket flight, for example, would cost you 5 points.
- Happy hours, free meals, ping pong tournament and In-Office Massages.