This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 5000 to £ 5200 per month
London, UNITED KINGDOM
November 21 2017
Spotcap is one of the leading FinTech companies around the world which is interested in helping Small business in focusing on their business with its tailored finances. Currently, we have offices in over twenty-five countries with a team
of professionals in the engineering, finance and business field.
About the job:
Our company seeks an intelligent and experienced individual who could serve as the Search Marketing Specialist of the company and be ready to push our business to the next step by joining our London based professional team. You will be responsible for improving our marketing campaigns and making sure that our initiatives are developed. You will focus exceedingly on our campaigns like pay-per-click and paid search among others. You must be ready to optimize our strategy on a continuous basis till they are executed.
- Be responsible for the management of the Bing and Google ads campaign which include ad copy creation, target improvement, keyword research among others.
- Improve our Pay per click performance through different channels which include retargeting, display, among others.
- Build and implement the best initiatives required to improve the traffic of our website while focusing on the best strategy to improve our revenue through devoted customers.
- Track the Google analytics, budget, KPIs and Power BI performance while you ensure that the best approach is taken to improve our revenue.
- Collaborate with the development, design and sales teams for the performance of some functions.
- A member of a goal-driven international team.
- Competitive expat packages which include a laptop, health care, and salary.
- A full time job with one of the leading companies in the FinTech industry
- Opportunity to participate in the development of the best practices and approaches to improve the revenue of the company.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Strong educational culture
- At least two years experience working with a Pay-Per-Click or paid search campaign desirably with an international agency.
- A university or postgraduate degree in any related field which includes communication.
- A good understanding of Adword, Digital marketing, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to speak and write English Language at business communication level.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with a flexible and approachable lifestyle.
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills.
- An ambition driven person who can work in a growing but dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of finance is preferable