This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 7000 per month
December 14 2017
- Managing accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Preparing and recording asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Managing and complying with the government reporting requirements and tax filling while maintaining monthly payroll functions for multiple countries.
- Completing external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts as well as providing information for auditors.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts as well as reporting variance.
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements while coordinating the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process as well as ensuring the quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Developing and documenting business process and accounting policies for the purpose of maintaining and strengthening internal controls.
- A Thai National with a minimum of four years experience.
- Excellent command of English coupled with a strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Multi-country consolidation with an experience in leading a team of mid and junior level accountants.
- A good background in the OTA industry coupled with CPA / CPD is preferred
- A University Degree in Accounting or Finance coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, play within a team and take challenges willingly.
- Ability to interact with everyone in all departments and levels throughout our organizations.
- Excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to Prioritise and multitask.
Why you should join us:
- The team is a team of highly experienced serial entrepreneurs and former executives from Rocket Internet.
- Availability of invaluable knowledge transfer which would serve as an asset for future entrepreneurs.
- Ability to work in an awesome atmosphere as well as enjoy what we are doing with the ability to see that immediately after you join the team.
- Ability to do a lot of things including working for a startup company like HotelQuickly which is a bit different than working for a corporation.
- Opportunity to try on a lot of different hats, even that weird one that you didn't think you would ever like.
- Opportunities to become more versatile, reliable and productive than any other person in the project you undertake through more responsibilities.