This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
2000 to 3000 per month
December 8 2018
Hill International seeks to recruit a Senior Accountant for our Frankfurt office.
The functions of the Senior Accountant are categorized into sections in which the qualified candidate will be responsible for calculating, monitoring and managing them. These sections are:
- Account receivable:
• Projecting contract handling and storage.
• Invoicing and collecting tracking.
- Account payable:
• Accounting for the necessary data
• Ensuring payment initialisation and invoice authorisation.
• Ensuring the payment initialisation and forecasting.
• Reconciling cash and preparing draft CFF reports.
• Ensuring the calculation of fixed assets and depreciation.
• Managing the intercompany process and run.
• Keeping in touch with the statute and other statutory provisions as it may affect the company.
• Calculating and monitoring the recurring taxes preparation and delivery.
• Ensuring other taxes like CIT, kpmg or other selected tax advisor.
- Handling control sheets and posting about accruals and prepayment.
- Ensuring the timesheet or expenses reports accounting.
• Ensuring the supervision and conciliation payroll list.
• Taking cognisance of terms and changes.
• Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly management and treasury reports.
• Assisting in the preparation of annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Performing administrative duties as may be required.
Qualifications & skills:
- Minimum requirement of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other related qualification is required.
- At least five years of relevant professional experience.
- Work experience in Germany with an excellent command of German Language.
- English language skills is a must.
- Experience in project management or construction companies is considered as an asset.