This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
October 4 2021
Function of Reporting & Accounting (RA) Team:
- Be a part of the Finance SSC for operation purpose.
- Ensure the accuracy of the Record-to-Report (R2R) end-to-end processes as may be required.
- Ensure the compliance with all the necessary regulations and company policies.
- Ensure the provision of the right financial reports needed for business decision-making purposes.
- Perform all the necessary tax computation and filingpurposes.
- Ensure the improvement of process and systems to ensure a balance of needs for internal control purposes.
- Ensure the identification of all relevant journal entries as well as the performance of all month-end closing activities to improve and maintain the integrity of our subsidiaries’ accounting.
- Ensure the preparation of all financial and other reports for review by management and other approved individuals or teams.
- Ensure the unbias review of all the balance sheet for CPC division as may be prepared by other accountants.
- Ensure the leading of the reconciliation of all our intercompany accounts as well as provide the review and balance of the account.
- Ensure the filtering of the intercompany accounts to bring about reconciliation and balance.
- Serve as the right person to collect and allocate all the outstanding intercompany balances in the form of payment.
- Ensure the accuracy of the documents filing as well as its compliance with both the management and statutory requirements and policies.
- Make sure that all the inter-company data are aggregated and analyzed as may be required.
- Serve as the leader for the standardization and improvements of our companies across countries.
- Execute other projects as may be required.
- A Bachelor degree in accounting or qualified accountant with excellent computer literacy especially with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work within a team and communicate with people around you.
- Ability to relate with customers and give them what they need.
- Ability to pay attention to details and results.
- A thorough understanding of IFRS and HKFRS as well as the capacity to work with a lot of motivation.
- Experience in the area of shared service center is highly advantageous.
- A minimum of five years of relevant experience is required.
- Ability to speak both English and Chinese fluently.