This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 40000 to £ 47000 per annum
London, UNITED KINGDOM
December 17 2017
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP
Our drive as a group is to set a banking standard for many banks by putting the interest of our customers first. As a result of this vision, we keep introducing creative and innovative channels that would make banking easier, simpler and faster.
- Collaborate with the Mortgages Credit Risk Team to work on various areas like Portfolio risk, acquisition risk and a host of risk categories.
- Identify and solve issues related to our business.
- Provide a detailed analysis and reports of such analysis to help the strategic projects team in creating an excellent strategy.
- Work with product risk teams to identify and ameliorate all possible risks that would militate against the customer.
- Partner with other teams to ensure the improvement of our business infrastructure and channels.
- A university or higher degree in any analytical discipline like Economics, Physics and so on.
- Ability to work under pressure adapting to different situations.
- International work experience and foreign business environment.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with the use of SAS.
- A good understanding of the customers’ behavior and the impact of any change or policy taken by the group on the customer.
- SQL and SAS training
- Opportunity to widen your knowledge
- Excellent expat benefits packages.
- Pension scheme plus other financial packages like insurance.
- Professional and personal training opportunities.