This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 8000 to $ 9500 per month
December 13 2017
- Witnessing system functional testing and conducting technical investigations on Avionics systems related issues, analyze as well developing solutions or recommendations and reports.
- Ensuring the disposition of RFCs and RNCs as required.
- Working with the product development team to assist with technical proposal activities, including preparation of written material and presentations. Recommend and approve design changes
- Supporting flight test activities including the development and approval of Test Definition Sheets, trouble-shooting FTV issues, Problem Report Resolution, Test Witnessing, Test reports review and approval
- Supporting all development, Safety of Flight and Certification Testing on suppliers test rigs, systems, and structures test rigs
- Interfacing with the Design Approval Delegate (DADs and CDADs) to ensure all design activities and decisions meet regulatory requirement to achieve flawless certification
- Developing good working relationships with various departments both within BA and with all suppliers.
- A Bachelor Engineering Degree and eligibility for Professional Engineer registration while AME license is an asset.
- Experience in providing Engineering support to the Final Line/ Production.
- Five to seven years’ experience in aircraft Avionics systems especially in Navigation, Communication, Displays, EICAS, Data Concentration System, AFCS, Stall System, OMS, FDR, CVR, etc.
- Knowledge of design, qualification, and certification test requirements of Aircraft Avionics systems.
- Knowledge of control systems including system controllers’ integration and design and Software/Hardware certification (DO-160, DO-178, etc.).
- Familiarity with Part 25 certification requirements and an advisory material coupled with strong integration skills, in both system partner management and system technical integration.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software tools coupled with Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment.