This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6000 to $ 6200 per month
Hong Kong, HONG KONG
December 15 2017
Our company, Casetify, seeks an intelligent, creative and highly passionate individual that can serve as a Senior Business Development & Sale Associate of our company. The right person will be responsible for reporting directly to the Business Development & Social Media Manager. As our members, you must be able to thrive better and work in a highly fast paced environment while paying serious attention to details. You must be able to self-start and motivate your team members for quick identification of opportunities necessary for the creation of procedures that would improve our company’s efficiencies. You must be able to negotiate and close deals for our strategic objectives to be met.
- Being responsible for the development and implementation of astrategy that would improve our global sales in different categories like e-commerce, O2O, among others.
- Ensure the driving of our company’s overall growth plans for the identification of new opportunities for market and business development.
- Ensure the development and negotiation with the players of the new business opportunities to bring about the best for our organization.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our business partners.
- Ensure the achievement of all the sales targets to improve our market share.
- Make sure that all full cycle business and developed to ensure the improvement of our company.
- Develop our company’s budgets for implementation and ensure a forecast of sales reports which will support our market research.
- Ensure the development of innovative business proposals which will bring our company towards our targeted brands and retailers.
- Ensure the monitoring of market trends and market competition to expand our product pipelines.
- A university degree in Marketing discipline, business or any related business.
- A minimum of three years of experience in international sales or fashion accessories.
- Ability to solve problems and relate to other people.
- Ability to speak English fluently orally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate and present well while an additional language is a plus.
- Proficiency with multichannel retails structure
- Ability to work as a member of a start up team which is growing.
- Ability to network with different telecom companies, and other necessary individuals.
- Experience as an Assistant Business Development Manager is required.