This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 6200 to $ 6300 per month
November 21 2017
FireEye seeks an individual that is very intelligent and experienced to serve as the Sr. Business Intelligence Developer of our intelligence team. Your primary function is to drive business insight by ensuring various analytics products which will catapult our company into a data driven company. For you to work in this position, you have the passion for extracting, nurturing and transform data into business information that our stakeholders can access. You must also be able to use your experience to bring about the implementation of robust solutions to meet our business requirements.
- Making sure that all current BI capabilities are improved on as well as maintained.
- Working with the aim of troubleshooting and optimizing RPD as well as performing other data validation for projects.
- Making sure that all technical specification documentsare developed including all the process diagrams.
- Performing all necessary code reviews as well as ensuring the right technical design for our BI configuration by participating in it.
- Analyzing our performance to bring about the optimization of OBIEE usage while suggesting the best practice for it.
- Advising your team about the best practices to apply while dealing with OBIEE administration.
- Ensuring that all projects are tested for performance, UAT, functionality, and regression by BI Team.
- Ability to work with data by ensuring its modeling, clean up, reporting among others.
- Ability to handle different but social issues for enterprise BI purposes.
- Ability to work on the visualization of a copious data set.
- Proficiency in the use of BI Analytics, OLAP technologies with no exception to reporting tools.
- Ability and experience in the implementation of rules relating to data quality across a business.
- Ability to work on gathering and familiarizingoneself with anew set of data promptly.
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot any difficult issue.
- Ability to partner with people and ensure the solving of problems.
- Ability to optimize critical projects with your optimization and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability and experience in performing deployment, administration and tuning functions on BI projects.
- Ability to work within a team and communicate excellently with them.
- Expertise in writing SQL.
- Knowledge in developing dashboards and BI reports from the beginning.
- Experience with reporting tools like Power Bi and Tableau is a plus.
- Ability and experience in the analysis of different technological problems to give solutions.
- Ability to administer Bi and advise the company on the best practices in tuning BI performance.