This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 9400 to £ 9700 per month
London, Angel, UNITED KINGDOM
September 30 2021
Our company, NG Bailey, seeks an individual that would serve as its Senior Commercial Manager and join the London Engineering division. The right individual will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of our financials as well as the utilisation of a project for the purpose of bringing profits to the table of our company. Ensuring the diligent applications of all agreed practices with the aim of ensuring the careful management of all the risk related to the business from the first stage to the last stage.
- Serving as the advisor to the Senior management on the commercial related risks of a contract.
- Ensuring the preparation of the necessary updates in our business plans to contribute to all the necessary financial reviews.
- Managing all the commercial teams and operations as may be required by the company.
- Ensuring the appropriate and necessary leadership to the appropriate teams in the area of health and safety.
- Making sure that each member of the staff takes safety as the determining factors of all their activities.
- Providing the necessary support for all our business development activities in line with our company’s policies as well as evaluating all the possible risks and opportunities of a contract or project.
- Working to ensure the compliance with all authorities relating to commercial delegation while ensuring the maintenance of records.
- Bringing about the formulation and evaluation of business plans with project team with the aim of ensuring the identification of activities which are necessary for the protection of our company as well as ensuring the profitability of each project.
- Making sure that all contract cost is evaluated and optimised against the agreed budget.
- Providing reports of the cost information in an accurate but concise report.
- Providing the necessary leadership that is required by the commercial team based on the standard and values of the company with the aim of ensuring the maximisation of the team’s potentials.
- Completing all our monthly reviews based on the policies and procedures of our business to ensure the knowledge of the completion and the financial standing of each project.
- Implementing the management of risks based on the procedures of the company and the contract negotiations.
- Collaborating with the delegated authorities with the aim of ensuring the continuous and constant minimization of risks across the business.
- Working with the contract team to ensure the management of all finances as well as securing subcontracts whose terms and conditions are in ad idem with the obligations of NGB.
- Demonstrated commercial experience in either Building services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to perform better.
- Ability to develop and drive the zeal of the people into performing their commercial functions.
- A thorough knowledge of the terms of a commercial contract in an M&E industry
• Proven Commercial experience within M&E Engineering / Building Services
• Excellent leadership qualities, driving forward and developing a businessfunction
• Strong knowledge of commercial contract terms within M&E industry including NEC3