This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7000 to $ 7200 per month
Melbourne, Florida, UNITED STATES
September 28 2021
We seek an individual with excellent experience to serve as the Senior Corporate Tax Accountant of our company with the aim of performing tax related functions.
- Performing with other people the federal, state, local and international tax audits as well as responding to all tax notices issued be it international or domestic.
- Performing research related to tax be it, state, local, international or federal.
- Participating in any tax matters relating to the company to save the company from sanctions.
- Working with other people to prepare the annual and quarterly tax provision workpapers, and determine what product is taxable, therequirement for registration of taxes among others in a new jurisdiction as well as analyzing the indirect tax returns.
- Preparing all the domestic and foreign tax returns
- Assist in the improvement of the tax processes through the identification and the implementation of the opportunities at hand.
- Work with both the Accounting and the IT teams as may be appropriate to bring about an accurate tax calculation methodology.
- Collaborate with necessary tax resources which would help us in the compliance of the relevant requirements all over the world.
- Be on your toes with the domestic and the changes in the international tax law and environment to ensure the compliance of such laws.
- A degree in finance or accounting is required while CPA is preferred.
- At least five years working experience in corporate tax in a multinational company.
- Ability to lead, communicate, present and manage projects.
- A thorough knowledge of corporate tax compliance.
- An in-depth understanding of the US tax law and its compliance while knowledge of foreigntaxation system is an asset.
- Ability to research extensively on complex tax topics as well as recommend the appropriate methods and solutions to simplifying the complexity.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite and other office tools as may be required.
- Ability to adapt to latest software databases.
- Ability to perform work with little or no supervision and with a team.
- Completion of the drug test and background check.