This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 5300 to $ 5500 per month
December 16 2017
As one of the top Gold partners of Microsoft all over the world, DXC Eclipse delivers different products and solutions like Microsoft Dynamics 365, CRM and a host of others which are based in the cloud. The company has a subsidiary which is involved in the cost effectiveness of our customers by managing their database deployments of their SQL Server. The subsidiary is RockSolid SQL, and it is on the move providing excellent services to the customers ever since it was launched in 2004. It is an international company which has a customer base all over the globe.
About the job:
Due to our outburst development, we seek an individual to become our Senior Developer and work in our team which deals with CBD based products. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of all software that is used by our RockSolid team.
- Be responsible for the implementation of the designs for all our new RockSolid components.
- Ensure that our current solutions are well maintained and improved.
- Make sure that you improve and maintain the improvement of the customer systems that are designed by our team.
- Provide the necessary aid needed for testing software by our RockSolid team.
- Serve as the support for all RockSolid application.
- Collaborate with the consulting team to ensure that all personalized solutions are delivered to each customer.
- Be responsible for the provision of the required assistance needed for the development of our customer's projects.
- Gather feedback from customers and other teams to ensure that RockSolid improves her products.
- Experience as a software developer with experience in customer consulting roles.
- Experience using Windows Services like T-SQL.
- A good data structure knowledge and experience with System Architecture.
- Be able to operate high performing multi-threaded system.
- Experience with Agile methodology, Android or IOS development.
- Be capable of building excellent relationships with our stakeholders (internal and external).
- Passion for learning and personal development.
- Ability to motivate others and yourself to work.
- Strong team work as well as working independently.
- Proven customer service skills as providing the best solutions to our customers.
- US citizen is a plus.
DXC Eclipse Culture:
We believe in giving our people the best. Because of that all our remunerations, package, benefits and training are competitive. Our company always put forward our employees as our priority.