This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
4000 to 6000 per month
November 17 2017
We seek an intelligent and understanding individual that will serve as the Senior Drilling Engineer for our company assisting with different functions and responsibilities as may be assigned by the company.
- Performing drilling engineering technical works which include the delivery of Statement of Requirement AFE Budget, Basis of Design Draft Rig Action Plan, Risk Register Well Report and Drilling Program.
- Discussing, documenting and communicating decisions, dispensations & plan changes as the case may be.
- Supporting ongoing operations, onshore and offshore.
- Participating in relevant morning calls and Rap meetings as well as analyzing the outcome of the meeting.
- Proposing learnings and improvement as well as participating in drilling engineering duty work both onshore or offshore as at when applicable.
- Seeking and implementing lessons learned from suppliers, other operators and within Aker BP.
- Performing tasks by the management system and assigned roles in Apos.
Education and experience:
- An Engineering degree from university or college
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Excellent communicator with an ability to seek advice from others as well as share his experiences with the group.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Norwegian Language as well as being able to communicate openly and transparently.