This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7000 to $ 7500 per month
November 18 2017
- Seeking and documenting Avionics knowledge and applying it on Bombardier products as a member of the Avionics Knowledge Domain Community.
- Performing technical integration activities associated with various Avionic systems;
- Generating requirements, analyzing, reviewing and approving system designs.
- Overseeing system integration, coordinating with various Integrated Product Teams/Suppliers, working with all departments for design validation and verification, testing and certification as well as providing support to certification authorities as required.
- Reviewing and approving the Suppliers design through participation in supplier's development, design, manufacture, integration, and verification process.
- Assisting in functional, integration, qualification and ground or flight testing of avionics systems.
- Developing testing procedures, performing test preparation and undertaking test vehicle validation;
- Participating in troubleshooting and developing or implementing resolution plans when testing anomalies.
- Working on various systems which include:
• Flight guidance, Auto-throttle, Autoland among other systems in Auto-flight.
• Flight Displays like EFIS, EICAS, and HUD.
• Flight Management Systems (FMS) in the view of Navigation, RNP, etc.
• Communications systems like VHF, CPDLC, HF, SATCOM, etc.
• Digital integration which includes but not limited to Integrated Modular Avionics, Data-buses (ARINC 429, AFDX, TTP, etc.)
• CVR/FDR, Inertial Reference System, and other CSeries secondary Avionics Systems.
- A University degree in Electrical, Electronics, Software, or Aerospace Engineering.
- A minimum of eleven years’ experience in the discipline, or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Great knowledge of specification development, avionic product design, system integration, test and the certification of avionics systems on aircraft.
- A good knowledge of RTCA documents including DO-178 and DO-160 with the knowledge of part FAR25/525 certification process and ARP4754 processes.
- Knowledge in the application of Operational Regulations (FAR 91, 121 and 135) affecting avionics is an asset.
- Experience with civil aircraft and airworthiness authorities is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Requirements Management tools is a plus while excellent communication skills in both written and spoken form are required.