This job was found on Expat Jobs.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
$ 7700 to $ 8000 per month
HONG KONG, HONG KONG
September 20 2017
We seek an excellent Senior Enterprise Account Manager will help in the management of the Enterprise account of the company.
- Maintaining and building the management level relationships with all our channel partners for the purpose of gaining an understanding of their business and the key priorities to identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for sales targets achievement.
- Influencing the adoption of all the BlackBerry Software with no exclusion of the Mobile device management (MDM), and enterprise mobility management (EMM).
- Sharing and securing file sync and other solutions via the excellent relationships with all our channel partners and identified targeted Enterprise Accounts with the aim of ensuring that BlackBerry becomes the solution of choice.
- Utilizing the knowledge of your channel partners as well as working with the BlackBerry Marketing teams for the purpose of developing regional marketing activities, programs, incentives, product updates and customer promotions while within budget requirements at the same time.
- Supporting and driving all channel partners through all the stages of the sales cycle from Sales Planning to thedelivery of sales programmed for awareness promotion and the active stimulation of BlackBerry demands.
- Managing, Building, maintaining a sales pipeline tracking and activities via the various stages of the sales funnel process.
- Developing and delivering various knowledge transfer activities as well as supporting technical product training, and information to channel partners and key SMB accounts.
- Ensuring the participation of the regional industry and BlackBerry Trade Shows which include the delivery of Seminars to a wide range of audience with no exception to end user corporate influencers and technical administrators.
- Engaging internal BlackBerry groups for the purpose of identifying applications, tools, and resources which are available to end customers to enable them to experience the full BlackBerry value proposition and allow them todeploy deeper into their organization.
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering or any other field or its equivalent combination of education coupled with ten to twelve years experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Enterprise Mobility Solutions selling.
- Previous Solution Sales B2B experience gained within the wireless, high tech or telecom industry
- A proven track record inconsistent Sales quota over achievement as well as a demonstrated channel sales and Enterprise account management experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Motivation to work in a challenging and competitive environment coupled with theabilityto present and influence the immediate group effectively.
- Confidence and effectiveness as a communicator as well as the ability to translate and communicate key business priorities to support the development and execution of tactical sales programs and activities.
- Excellent knowledge of mobile enterprise software, unified communications, and mobile device management solutions is highly desirable.