This job was found on ExpatJob.com
Job URL: https://www.expatjob.comPrint Job
£ 45000 to £ 55000 per annum
Basildon, UNITED KINGDOM
December 3 2018
- Promoting a high level of satisfaction among the client user through the prompt response to their service requirements.
- Assuring prompt response by other team members as well as other selected contractors.
- Demonstrating leadership as well as giving direction and mentorship to the JLL team on site for the purpose of promoting engagement and excellence in both customer service and delivery.
- Ensuring the compliance with JLL and Client best practices, policies and procedures which include statutory compliance, quality and EHS compliance.
- Acting as the go-to person for all facilities, project, fit out or crisis management activities on site for the purpose of ensuring the timely solutions, identification and removal or potential roadblocks.
- Developing a close working relationship with the client key stakeholders, landlord and all other FM vendors to bring about a full understanding of the client culture as well as becoming partners in the delivery of high quality service.
- Being responsible for Health & Safety which includes reviewing the H&S documentation as well as working closely with the Health & Safety Manager.
- Monitoring and ensuring office housekeeping and cleanliness to the highest standards as well as ensuring the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of JLL post room functions in a customer orientated fashion.
- Managing the spending and budget locally in line with JLL policies and procedures in a proactive manner. This procedure may include PO’s processing, invoicing and budgets as the case may be.
- Experience in the management of Total FM service as well as an ability to demonstrate a proven track record of managing office cleaning.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Experience in financial management and budgeting.
- Experience in the identification of cost savings or avoidance.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent ability to communicate as well as both presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiples projects and prioritise the right one at the right time.
- Ability to network at all levels within the organisation when necessary.
- Being flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements is a necessity for this position.
- Ability to display confidence, initiative and professionalism in all dealings.
- Being prepared to be on call and work out of normal working hours when the needs arise.
- Experience in the delivery of combined services facilities management contract on a client site.
- Ability to travel to anywhere when required.
What we have to offer:
- An opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and inclusive culture for you to meet like-minded who you can work together to create things big.
- Our total rewards got their inspiration from our commitment to help you achieve your ambition in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay as the case may be.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as the case may be.
- Joining us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career that is full of varied experience.
- Keeping your ambitions in sight and making them a reality for you.